Thursday, April 28, 2016

Chicken Skin anyone??? (Keratosis pillaris)

My whole life I have had this ugly bumps on the back of my arms and they have actually spread to my forearms and legs as well.  It is called keratosis pilaris also known as chicken skin.  Since this condition has developed I have wished for only one thing: to have nice, normal looking skin on my arms like other pretty ladies!!!  The bumps do not itch they just look like little acne bumps on the skin and are dry.  To learn more information about this skin condition check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/keratosis-pilaris/home/ovc-20168343
Having non-smooth arms is a bummer, but be sad about it no longer!!!  I have great news for myself and other people suffering from the same condition!!!  Avon's moisture therapy product line has come up with a skin care regimen for this exact condition.  I am happy to say when my Avon order comes in tomorrow, I will be the proud owner of the Derma restoring scrub and lotion and also doing a product review to share with others.  Very likely there will also be YouTube videos if I get really excited!  Below is a picture of what the skin condition looks like.  Now do you see why we want to get rid of it?  Below that is a picture of the wonderful new product that will rid us of this horrendous skin condition!!!  Thank you Avon this is why you're my favorite product to buy and sell to share with others!  To order now go to https://www.avon.com/product/55670/moisture-therapy-derma-restoring-collection

No comments:

Post a Comment