Sunday, April 10, 2016

How to apply AVON makeup!

Hi fellow AVON fans.  I just thought I'd throw a tutorial together demonstrating how I apply my Avon makeup.  This tutorial is what I would do if I was going to work and planning on wearing my makeup all day long.  Not for just a few hours where I would glam it up for a night out!

Step 1)  Apply skin primer.  Avon has one called face perfecter which is shown in the very first photo.  It is good for smoothing out and covering the pores as well as putting a little moisture back into your skin.  Also, please take note of how red toned my skin is.  This is called rosacea and I should never leave the house without my makeup.  LOL  This picture is me before makeup.  To order Avon please visit: www.youravon.com/jobe

                                 (Me showing the skin primer by Avon called skin perfecter)

(Apply the skin perfector)

                                                                      (Rub it in!)
Step 2) Apply concealer.

(This is the long lasting concealer!)

(Apply concealer in dots under eyes)

(rub it in to hide dark undereye circles)

(Don't forget to cover blemishes!)

(rub it all in to hide imperfections!)
Step 3) Foundation!
(I use the long lasting creme to powder foundation)
(I apply this stuff everywhere to my face using the applicator sponge it comes with)

Step 4) Eyeliner!

(This eyeliner is by Avon's Mark called "Stay the line".  It works alot like glimmersticks.  For work I only do the upper lids.)

Step 5) Eyeshadow!
(Apply your lightest color in your 3-4 color Avon eyeshadow compact under the brow line and up to the top of the eyelid.)
(apply your second lightest color to your eyelids)
(Apply your darkest color to the outer corners of your eyes)
Step 6) Mascara!
(Apply mascara.  I only do the upper lids.)

Step 7) Blush!
(Apply your favorite Avon blush!)

Step 8) Lip liner!
                                               (Outline your lips with your favorite lip liner)
Step 9) Lipstick!

(Apply your favorite Avon lipcolor!  This one is called Marvelous Mocha!)

Step 10) Apply finishing powder (step not pictured)
This is the finished product!  Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!







No comments:

Post a Comment