Thursday, June 9, 2016

Green Tea Bath benefits

Hey friends,

So tonight I saw a video from a Japanese spa resort where a lady was swimming in a pool of green tea.  Then it gave me the idea of taking a bath in green tea.  Then I was like, but why would you want to do that.  This question led me to this website: http://greenteabaths.com/benefits/
Since green tea is a good detoxifier, it has the ability to detoxify your skin.  It helps with: aging, healing, soothing skin, firming the skin, prevent/repair sun damage, rejuvinate skin, fight free radicals, fight inflammation, improve psoriasis, improve dandruff, treat acne, and so much more!  So why wouldn't you want to take a green tea bath?  Since our skin is the largest organ in the human body, it is very important and we should do our best to take care of it.  http://skincare.about.com/od/SkinCareRecipesforYourBody/a/How-To-Green-Tea-Bath.htm  This website tells you exactly how you can make your own green tea bath.  There are links with other green tea recipes on that website as well.  I thought this would be a great topic as I just love green tea and it has so many health benefits.  I love to drink it and am now planning on bathing in the stuff, especially upon hearing how it helps inflammation and heals the skin.  Don't forget to exfoliate and moisturize after your bath!  That is where AVON comes in.  To shop visit my website at www.youravon.com/jobe For free shipping codes contact me at avonladyjobe@gmail.com
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Sincerely,

Carrie Jobe a.k.a. "Carrie the AVON Junky"

No comments:

Post a Comment