Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Avon Party!!!

My friends,

I would like to share with you the fact that I just hosted my first online Avon party along with a few other vendors from different direct sales companies via Facebook today!  It was great fun and went so smoothly.  No I did not make any sales from this party yet, but it is still early in the week.  The good that came of this is that I decided to host my own Facebook party for Avon.  It's kind of like a new Avon Representative part kickoff.  This party will be about campaign 13 specials and great products! I am inviting you all to attend if you are on Facebook and you would like to come.  There is no purchase necessary to attend.  The party starts on Friday evening in the comfort of your own pajamas!  Here is the link to my party that I hope you join.  https://www.facebook.com/events/1403324256632746/ 

Thanks my lovelies,

Carrie Jobe aka carrietheavonjunky

No comments:

Post a Comment