Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's day RIP Barbara Ziesing Garcia :(

I just wanted to say I hope everyone had a very happy mother's day on Sunday!  I also want to say I have the best customers in the world.  I truly love my Avon customers they are some very sweet people.  I have slowed down with my blogs a little in the past week as I have been ill, but this mother's day has hit me the hardest.  My best friend's mother has passed away in the early morning hours on the day before mother's day!  She was like a second mom to me.  In these past few days she is all I can really think about as it is starting to hit me hard and I can't believe she is gone and that her son and I as well as others really have to continue life without her.  She was only 65 and never complained a day in her life that we know of so that is why this comes as such a complete shock.  She was a registered nurse, a workaholic, a great provider, an awesome mother to her son, a loving wife to her husband, a best friend to her son, an awesome mother-in-law, a proud mother of all her son's accomplishments (even the small ones), a best friend to all, a great nurse to her patients, a great coworker, she was everything!!!  In fact this woman was so loving and so selfless that she was also an organ donor and also donated her body to science to continue teaching other students in the medical field.  We all loved her dearly and so did everyone who knew her.  Barbara Garcia, you will be missed dearly for the rest of our lives!  I hope everyone can understand why I have been absent the past few days and I just wanted to share about the life of an extraordinary human being that was so awesome that God decided to call her home now.  The legacy she leaves behind was making people happy.  My best friend, Michael Garcia and I hope to continue on that legacy to love other people as she did and make them happy!  I know when I look at Mike now I will always see the love of Barb for sure!  Everyone hug your loved ones a little tighter for a little longer, because life is so precious and it is just too short for foolishness.


RIP Barbara Garcia we will love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment